30 July 2009

2 more cards


This 1st card is my combo entry for three challenges
1.
Friday Sketchers Challenge
2. Simon says stamp challenge " distressing"
3. Whiff Of Joy Challenge "flowers"

I have used whiff of joy Kneeling willow coloured with watercolours pencils , the papers are papermania simply elegant, flowers are cut from the dp with retro punches


2nd card is for this weeks
Pink Elephant Challenge I have used the sketch to make a baby card
image is from pc crafter, papers me&my big ideas, everything else is from stash

11 comments:

Timcsoca said...

Wow! Stunning card! The colours and the papers are beautiful!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and SSS Challenge DT

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the rich colors you used, and you did a fabulous job shading your image!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

Riet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

Ohh wowww what a beautiful cards Francesa,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Carolyn said...

What a lovely card. I love the image.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Ila said...

These are both Gorgeous!!..your coloring and papers are Fabuluos!!..Hugs, Ila

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Gorgeous, Simply Gorgeous!! I love the card stock you used. Where can I find it?

Ann said...

ah love both cards but the baby one got me going ahhhhhhhhh. Really so cute and the Martha Stewart edges make it extra special too.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Bev said...

Wow these are so pretty! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet images. The papers are gorgeous too x

Tina said...

Very cute cards :) thanks for creating with us at tpe!