2 October 2009

2 for today

Hi All ,
I had a very busy day yesterday
as it was my daughters 4th birthday

so decided to have a crafty morning today
I have made the notebook for my daughter Gemma
(I always call her Gem)

It is also my entry for the
Anyone for Anya challenge
Sketch by Dawny P


Next is my card for the


Whiff Of Joy Challenge
Sketch By Rach

and the
A Spoonful of sugar Challenge
Christmas

and the
Simon says stamp challenge
Red & Green

Sorry about the photographs , it is so dull and overcast here today

13 comments:

Tea said...

Everything is so pretty. The notebook is such a cute birthday gift. Yup, it's really dreary here too.

Rach said...

fabulous projects.. hugs rachxx

Rybiooka said...

I really enjoy your work. It is perfect in every way!

brenda said...

Hi Francesca

Dull and cloudy here as well and not very warm either.

Two loveley cards, love the poinsettias on the Christmas one.

B x

carol said...

lovely anya card, x carol GDT

Sharon said...

These are both gorgeous, such lovely colours.

Jane said...

These are both beautiful! hugs, Jane x

Renata said...

What a nice little present. Lovely papers and I like the letters.

Love from AFA!

Renata

JessicaLynn said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card and notebook :-) both of them are lovely ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet images.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
What fabulous cards!
Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

Fabulous cards, love the colours and papers and wonderful detail x