14 October 2009

Penny black


Hi all
It is my daughters 5th birthday today
Happy birthday Shannon

anyway here is my card for 4 challenges


Penny Black Challenge
"Buttons and bows"

&


Friday Sketchers Challenge
"sketch"

&

Stampin for the weekend challenge
" green, brown and orange"

&

stamp something Challenge
"brown somethings"

sorry about the pic light was not very good

I will have some blog candy for you to win tomorrow


stamp : penny black
papers: papermania & Mme
extras : from stash




5 comments:

Kath said...

this is so cute francesca...love the image and great use of your buttons and bows...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

LINDA said...

Absolutely adorable!! such a cute image and I love the colors..
Hugs, Linda

Mina said...

what a beautiful pretty card Francesca...love the buttons and the cute image...thank you for visiting my blog I really appreciate it
Mina xxx

Nancy said...

What an adorable image, Fracesca:O) Love the layout, great design!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend this week, good luck!
Nancy;O)

cats whiskers said...

Oh What a great card, love the yummy colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x