27 December 2009

New Year


Hi all
I have had a wonderful christmas
hope you all had a great day

Santa brought me lots of crafty goodies
and I have just found out I won the anyone for anya challenge
so will have more new things to play with soon

Anyway my friend asked me to make a couple of last minute invites
to her party on new years eve
So this is what i came up with

I am entering this for the

Pink Elephant Challenge
"sketch"
&

Simon says stamp challenge
"party"
&
Cupcake Craft Challenge
"Celebration"
&
Lili of the valley Challenge
"new year"
&
Cute card thursday challenge
"new year"


post signature

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca,i love your image.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. The image is adorable and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan!. Hugs, Denise x

brenda said...

Hi Francesca

Well done on the win.

Happy New Year.

B x

Donna said...

Fantastic card and just perfect for our celebration theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, fab bear.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby