18 March 2010

A bit of green


Hi all

Hope your having a good day

I have been stuck in the house with 3 poorly children

upside is I have managed to finish this card for the

Just magnolia Challenge

"sketch"

&

Stamp something Challenge

"green and Cream"

&

Simon says stamp Challenge

"green"

&

Magnolia down under Challenge

"birthday"


Please don't forget to come and join us at the brand new challenge blog

Sir Stampalot Challenge

Become a follower and spread the word to win hero arts candy

challenge starts 1st April

10 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Love the darling little Edwin.. and the papers are wonderful..
Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

Edwin looks so cute, fab card. Hope your children feel much better soon.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

chris said...

Oh I love edwin you have made him look fabulous love the colours you have chosen.
hugs chris xx

Wilfreda said...

This is really cute. It would be great for a John Deere fan.

Sally H said...

Fabulous colour combi! Hope the children are better soon!

Mina said...

I love this Edwin and its brilliant to see him used and so fabulously too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Bev said...

Wow this is so sweet! I love what you have done with my sketch and the beautiful colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Tracey Feeger said...

Very cute card. Love all the green. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Peta's Blog said...

Gorgeous! I love seeing boys cards, because it's something I'm just not good at and you have done it so well! Edwin looks so sweet, I love the colours and papers.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how CUTE! I love this Edwin - he always looks adorable! Your colours and layout are fabulous too!
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week for our special birthday bash.
xXx