17 April 2010

Cute


Hi all
Hope your having a great start to the weekend , I am spending most of today gardening
I am so loving the sunshine

Anyway here is my card for the
Anyone for Anya Challenge
"3 shapes"
&
Pink Elephant Challenge
"recipe"
&
My Time to Craft Challenge
"pretty pearls"
&
Crafts & Me Challenge
"pink,yellow and brown "
&
Pollycraft Challenge
"pink, brown and yellow"


The image is C.C. Designs coloured with Copics , papers from my scrap box
everything else from stash

post signature

5 comments:

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous, love the swirls of pearls and the cute image. Enjoy the garden, we had 5 mins of sun and its now gone lol. A day shopping I think.
Pinky

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. Love the bling.
Hugs, Linda

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card - the colours are gorgeous and just love those pearls
Lisa ;)

Julie said...

A lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

made by fifi said...

very pretty card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x