22 April 2010

Princess Tilda


Hi All
sorry I have not been commenting , I had a accident with a hammer and have badly bruised my thumb , typing and crafting is quite challenging at the moment

I have managed to finish this card I started earlier in the week
It is my entry for the

Just Magnolia Challenge
"sketch"
&
Allsorts Challenge
"in stitches"
&
Simon says stamp challenge
"things with wings"

Image is magnolia coloured with distress inks her wings have been covered with glamour dust
Paper are forever friends and flowers from wild orchid crafts

9 comments:

Juls said...

just to to gorgeous!! Love her glittery wings! Hugs Juls

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Francesca!!!
Blessings, Maria

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Francesca, opps that sounds painful, hope you get full use of it back soon.
pinky

brenda said...

Ouch Francesca !!

Very pretty card, lovely and girly. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Fleur said...

Hi Francesca, this is really pretty. love the colours & papers
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week, Hugz Fleur xXx

Sally H said...

You poor thing! I hope it returns to normal soon. Fab card. Just realised I've not done allsorts yet!

Larisa said...

Very very nice card ))) The image is great. The colours are fine as always!!! Hugs. Larisa.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Your flowers look great!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Francesca :-) I love this image and her glittery wings are just gorgeous :-)

I hope your thumb is getting better xx

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x