23 May 2010

Dancing Girl and some news


Hi all
I Have been in the garden today , colouring this image
the weather is fab

The News I have to share Is that I have been Chosen to join the design team at One stop Craft challenge I am so excited to be working with such a talented design team
so why not pop over and join in the challenge this fortnight which is "birthstones"


this card I have made for the guest designer D T CALL over at whiff of joy

Image is whiff of joy coloured with copic markers , papers are papermania capsule collection and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts

6 comments:

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Congrats to you! You deserve the spot! Gorgeous card!
HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Sally H said...

Stunning card! Those papers are lovely aren't they? Good luck with the WOJ DT call and congratulations on the DT spot x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Firstly congrats on the DT position, you are going to be busy mrs. Love how you have coloured this fab image, fingers crossed for the next dt call.
Pinky

Debs said...

Hi Francesca
Gorgeous card - congrats on new DT at OSCC - I have been picked as well and I'm really looking forward to working with you.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Katharina Frei said...

A great card, love the strong colours and how you put it together.
Katharina x