29 May 2010

My First One stop DT Card



Good Morning all,
hope you are all having a wonderful weekend
and that you have lots of sunshine where ever you are.

it's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge
This week the theme has been set by Suzi

it's Pearls and swirls .

I have used the fab gorjuss girl image colored with copic's , the papers are from papermania capsule collection and the wonderful flowers are from wild orchid crafts
I created the swirl with the bazzill fantasy template.

Do pop over and see the other wonderful creations that my fellow DT members have made

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to visiting all your wonderful creations

I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Truly Scrumptious Challenge
"sketch and embossing"
&
Quixotic Paperie challenge
"embossing"

11 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant card Francesca, just gorgeous and shows you have a well deserved spot on the DT. Enjoy it. Hugs
Pinky

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous i love the super cute image and the colours are fab, hugs Pops x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, love the swirls and the layout is fab too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love the pearls and the papers you used are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Francesca. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Lindsey said...

Wow this is beautiful! I love the image and the lovely colours you've used. Looking forward to working with you at OSCC
Linds xxx

Larisa said...

Very ncie colour of paper. The colouring is fantastic too ))))
Hugs. Larisa

Maggie Bob said...

Hi Francesca, and welcome to the team. I must say, this card is stunning. I have a soft spot for the Gorjuss girls, and you've really done this one justice!

Hugs,
Maggie
x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Francesca, I love this SN and your mix of papers and flowers is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Rica said...

Fantastic card Francesca, love the turquoise papers and the cute GG, fabulous details and great embossing.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx