28 May 2010

New Hanglar Card


Hi all
Hope your having a good day
I have not done much today ,had my hair done and my mum came round for a few hours


so have managed to make a card for the

Sketch Saturday Challenge
"sketch"
&
Colour Create Challenge
"soft green and light aqua"
Image is from HAnglar & StAnglar coloured with copics , papers are s.e.i , everything else is from my stash


I will Be back tomorrow with my first DT card for the One stop Craft challenge
I hope you will all join in as it is a wonderful challenge




4 comments:

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Francesca, your colouring of her is beautiful.
Pinky

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

chris said...

Hi Francesca
this is so lovely, love the patchwork design.
hugs chris xx

Danielle said...

Hello Francesca!!
I think I may have already visited you, but my computer has gone crazy, and I saw you stopped by my blog. Thank you!!
Your blog and your work is fantastic. I could stay here for hours!!
I know I will be back! Thanks again!!