1 May 2010

Sir Stampalot May Challenge



Hi Everyone
Saying it is the 1st of may It is time for the 2nd challenge
Over at the Sir Stampalot Challenge

I would like to thank everyone who entered our 1st challenge their were so many wonderful entry's

The theme for this month is


Butterflies & Blossoms


Here is my card

I have made a joy fold card with this very sweet tilda , she is coloured with watercolour pencils
and her wings have been sprinkled with glamour dust

The papers are from papermania and the flowers from wild orchid crafts

Close up of tilda

well I suppose you all want to know what you could win

Here is this months fantastic prize
A lot of Tim Holtz products
Book signed by the very man himself

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the other DT members beautiful creations

8 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Francesca. I love your beautiful card with all the glorious flowers. Everytime I look at it it makes me think of a lovely hot summers day.
Clare x

Larisa said...

Hello Francesca! Your card is so much beautiful!!!! The blossom is wonderful theme. I love the butterflies a lot )))

Tracy said...

This is so, so pretty, I love the image and the design of the card. And the flowers are beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

Francesca this one just blew me away, I absolutely love it.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

This is one beautifully designed card Francesca Tilda looks amazing so do the flowers

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

It's gorgeous! Love all those lovely blossoms!

Tracey said...

This is a beautiful card Francesca, love how it opens.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Francesca. Your card is so lovely and oh so cute. Cathy xxxx