25 May 2010

Tent Card

Hi all
Hope you are all doing well , my morning has been good so far , didn't get out of bed till 7.15 ( thats late for me ) then I realised I won the challenge over at cupcake challenge .
Anyway onto the card this is my entry for the

Whiff Of Joy Challenge
"yellow and brown Plus 1 " I choose white
&
Simon says stamp challenge
"tent and charms"
&
Friday Sketchers Challenge
"sketch"

Image is whiff of joy coloured with copics , papers are a mix of papermania , daisy and dandelion
everything else is from my stash

8 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the browns and yellows together! The image is really sweet too : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card :-) the image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sally H said...

Beautiful, Francesca. Lovely colours!

coldwaters2 said...

This is one beautiful card Francesca the colours are gorgeous so is that image and your design

Hugs
lorraine x

paola said...

A really beautifull creation Francesca, thanks for joining us at WOJ
smiles
Paola

pinky said...

Oh my goodness francesca this is just gorgeous, love the colours you have used, she is just glowing in the limelight. Thanks so much for your gorgeous card I got today and the lovely images!! I was so chuffed to get it and have it proudly displayed in the livingroom. Big hugs
Pinky

Annika said...

Oh, what fabulous colour and texture - absolutely stunning! Absolutely heartbreakingly cute image and your colouring is marvelous!
Hugs
Annika