19 June 2010

10th Birthday Boy

Hi all
Sorry this post is late , I did schedule it for 9am this morning , but for some reason Mr blogger didn't do it

It is Saturday so that means another wonderful challenge over at
One stop Craft challenge
And this week the theme is set by Debs
and is .....
One for the boys

I have used an image I was kindly given from our sponsors this week
The Stamping boutique

I am also entering this for the
Sketch and Stash Challenge
"sketch"

The image was coloured with copic markers , the papers are from a k&co pad
and the star strip and numbers are forever friends

7 comments:

Sue said...

great card and i love your cheeky image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

pinky said...

Love this little boy, have used him before myself and makes a gorgeous card.
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Francesca

This is really bright and cheerful adn what a super image.

B x

Sally H said...

Fabulous boy card. I love the colours

Becky said...

What a fab card Francesca!! I adore the bright colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Francesca,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Krafty Kows said...

Great card. Jeanette