25 June 2010

A bit of bling

Hi all
Hope you are all doing well

I cannot believe it is friday again already
I have so much to do before sunday
so I thought I would get this post up early before I forget

I have made this card for the

Anyone for Anya Challenge
"Fab Flowers"
&
Allsorts Challenge
"sketch"
&
Anya ink challenge
"bling"
&
Fussy and fancy Challenge
"mono with wings"

the sweet image is from C.C.designs coloured with copics and white gel pen
and glamour dust on her wings
the papers are from papermania
and flowers from wild orchid crafts which I have covered in stickles
the bling swirl is from the works

14 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is adorable Francesca. Love the bling and great layout!
Clare x

pinky said...

I love it Francesca.
Pinky

Peta's Blog said...

Very cute! This image is so sweet and I love the layout of this acrd too. Thanks for joining the fun at Anya Ink xoxo

Delphine said...

Your card is lovely, Francesca! A really cute image, gorgeous papers and fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us again at Anya Ink! Hugs Delphine xx

Sue said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
hugs
Sue x

Tracy said...

Ooooooo gorgeous!!! I love it
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation honey i love how you have added the gel pen looks great hugs Pops x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Francesca the colours and image are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

How cute! I love it!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling! Love the stamp and layout!

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

Emma said...

This is just adorable Francesca! Love the colors you have used and your DP is just Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Beautiful card, Francesca. I just love your colour scheme and the flowers are divine. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
Lorraine