28 June 2010

Oh what a day


Hi all
what a day I had yesterday
my son had his 1st holy communion and it was wonderful
we then had a house party to celebrate
everyone rushed home to watch England Play
I don't know why we bothered to watch
they played rubbish.

I made this card for Ethan

I am also entering this for the
Creative Card Crew Challenge
"easel card"
Charisma cardz Challenge
"One for the boys"
Sketch Saturday Challenge
"sketch"
Totally Papercrafts Challenge
"Easel for boys"





I also got to see my grandson , I don't see him often as they live 200 miles away

He is 5 months old now

Hugs
Francesca

10 comments:

Jen said...

Wonderful easel card. I love the colours.
Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew this time.
Hugs
Jen x

chris said...

aww Francesca, your grandson looks so beautiful, he looks so, so, cute.

Ethans card also looks beautiful, I just adore red cards its right up my street, the colouring is so perfect.
sounds like you had a great day, have a great week too.
hugs chris xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card. The red looks amazing and you have coloured the image perfectly. What a cutie your grandson is. It must have been lovely for you all to get together.
Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca,i love the image and your papers.

So gorgeous photo.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Francesca
a gorgeous card, lovely colouring, gorgeous grandson, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

pinky said...

Ah he is so cute, must be hard to let him go home! Gorgeous card for your son, love the reds, glad you all had a good day, bar the footie!
Pinky

Esme said...

Aww gorgeous card, and lovely little grandson!!
Glad you had a great day (apart from the abysmal footie)!!

Esme xx

King Tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bernietom47 said...

Awww isn't he precious.
Hugs
Bernie

Craftyanny said...

Beautiful card, love the red and what a gorgeous little bundle your grandson is
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
Anne x