1 June 2010

Sir Stampalot June Challenge






Hi all
Hope you had a great bank holiday Monday.
I had a wonderful birthday and would like to thank everyone for the messages

Today Is the start of the brand new challenge over at sir stampalot challenges
and this month the theme is


PUNCH IT

We have a wonderful Prize on offer this month

For my card I decided on an easel card

And managed to use 5 different punches
small retro flower, medium retro flower , medium flourish , martha stewart border and leaves

The image is from magnolia coloured with copics , papers are from papermania rose garden pad

Hope you will all join us for a chance to win those wonderful punches
I look foward to visiting you

9 comments:

chris said...

Hi Francesca
please you had a lovely birthday,hope you got all you would have liked.
your easel card is a beauty, it really is.
hugs chris xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Francesca. Your card is a real beauty. It's so feminine and delicate.
Clare x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Francesca,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Larisa said...

Very nice card Francesca!!! I love the colours a lot ))0 The flowers are so great details on it )))

Tracy said...

Hi francesca,
I love everything about this creation, Gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chris said...

Hi Francesca... I just love those easel cards... think I will be making a few more. Yours is stunning it really is.
hope you had a lovely birthday.
hugs
Chris xx

Sally H said...

Love the colours on your card, and those flowers are so lovely and delicate!

Sandra P said...

She's definately oh so sweet! Love how all the punches come together!

Hugs,
Sandra P

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous creation Francesca. I love easel cards. Cathy xxxx