23 June 2010

Teddy Bear

Hi all
Hope you are all doing well
I have spent most of the day Party shopping
It is my son's 1st Holy communion on sunday and we are having a party afterwards

I have managed a bit of time to create this card for the
Creative Inspiration Challenge
"Monochrome"
&
Just cute Bears challenge
"monotone"
&
Friday Sketchers Challenge
"sketch"
&
craftalicious challenges
"monotone"

Image is sugar nellie coloured with copics , papers are dcwv nanna's nursery
ribbon, lace and gems from stash

12 comments:

Tracy said...

This is cute and love the colour, I have this stamp but never used it, will have to get it inked up.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sally H said...

Oh, Francesca! That is just so cute! I love it!

pinky said...

This is adorable Francesca, I love that bear. Hope the party goes well for your son.
Pinky

chris said...

Aww Francesca, its gorgeou, I love him,hope you have a great party. hugs chris xx

Sandra said...

Hi.....beautiful card,love the SN image you have used and lovely colour scheme....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

Take care
San x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and I love the ribbon threaded through the lace. Thank you for joining in the Just Cute bears.
Cathy xx

Crafteezee said...

Cute card and love the shades of purple.

Thanks for joining us at Craftilicious.

Hugs Tracy x

jenny said...

Stunning card! I love the lilac colour you've used x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Annie said...

love the lilac tones with this cute teddy bear! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image. Have fun on Sunday :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I love Dexter...he's sooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x