12 June 2010

Yum Yum


Good Morning all,
hope you are all having a wonderful weekend .

It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge
This week the theme has been set by Chrissie
And It is a wonderful Sketch


I have used the fab image from our sponsor Digi sparkle coloured with copic's , the papers are from papermania and the flowers are Prima
the fancy corners are from a sizzix die

Do pop over and see the other wonderful creations that my fellow DT members have made

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to visiting all your wonderful creations

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

chris said...

Hi Francesca
wow love this. I always love anything to do with cake be it stamped or otherwise, this is so my cup of tea, go nicely with the cake.
hugs chris xx

Sharon said...

Yummy! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Francesca. Good enough to eat! Love the papers you used with that image.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Dora said...

Awww how yummy this looks, I love cupcakes and fab sketch too. PS thank you for your comment on my card xxx

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Francesca- very sweet !

B x