25 July 2010

For the Teachers


Hi all
Hope you are all enjoying what is left of the weekend.

these cards are what I created for the children's Teachers
I did make some personalised notebooks as well but I forgot the photograph them.
I am entering these for the
Sketch and Stash Challenge
"sketch"
New image and old digi papers
&
Papertake weekly Challenge
"cutie patootie"
I think the little girl is so cute

Images are Karen's doodles and Molly bloom, coloured with my trusty copics
papers are the first digi set I ever bought and mme wild asparagus , ribbon and apple from pound shop

See you soon
Hugs
Francesca

4 comments:

Sue said...

2 fabulous cards,bet the teachers loved them:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Crafty Tam said...

Wow, lucky teachers. These are gorgeous.

Hugs

Tammy xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Francesca they are just gorgeous, ubber cute and the notebooks must have made them a great Teacher gift,.
Pinky