22 July 2010

New Magnolia's

Hi everyone
I am so sick of this weather , Last night I was watching tv when the lightening hit in my front garden and everything electrical in the house started turning itself on or off
luckily nothing is broken.

anyway onto the card
I have made this for the

Just Magnolia Challenge
" sketch"
&
Fussy and fancy Challenge
"Stitches , Sparkles and Scallops "

The image is from the magnolia summer kit coloured with copics and stickles on her scales and bubbles , the papers are also glittered this is really sparkly
I just cant get a decent piccy

Flowers are from Wild orchid crafts and prima , the sentiment is from lili of the valley

7 comments:

Bev said...

Such a cute card, I love your take on my sketch and gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Francesca,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Love your new stamp, gorgeous little card. Lucky the lightening didn't actually hit the house Francesca! Same weather over here.
Pinky

Chelsea said...

That image is too cute. Great card. Thanks for joining the Fussy & Fancy girls for this challenge.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is beautiful!! I love the softness and the light colors. Love this mermaid!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!

ML Design Works said...

I love the way you used the punches for the scallops. Just a beautiful card! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week, and I hope to see you again next time! Lisa :-)

Jacki Randolph said...

Absolutely adorable! Gorgeous color combo with this sweet image.
Thanks for joining us this week at Fussy & Fancy!