24 July 2010

One Stop Crafts week 90

Hi all
It is Saturday again so time for a new challenge over at
One stop Craft challenge

And this week it is Lisa's turn and she has made the most wonderful sketch
also to add metal
I must admit the metal bit baffled me a bit until I the little metal plaque to go around the sentiment
We are sponsored this week by Tiffany Doodles

they have a fantastic array of images
and the design team were given a free image to play with
I have chosen dogwood Branch


The image is coloured with copics and the papers are a mix of mme and kay&co.
the corners are cut with a sizzix die, the flowers from wild orchid crafts and leaves punch with the martha stewart frond punch

4 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Francesca,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tracy said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the image and the colouring is fantastic.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

artfuldelight said...

Your cards are lovely! I am a follower! :-)

Pops x said...

Stunning colours love this one, gorgeous image, big hugs Pops x