28 July 2010

Yet Another 2


Hi All
Hope you are all doing well
Here is a card I made with the kids
I am entering this for the
Charismacardz Challenge
"anything but square"
&
Allsorts Challenge
"card for a child"
&
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
"fairytales"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This card is my entry for the
Sugar Bowl challenge
"sketch"

I actually made this about a week ago and only just realised I haven't posted it


Sugar nellie image coloured with Copics , Papers are papermania
flowers from quixotic paperie and corners cut with a sizzix die

8 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous cards! Love your fairytale one!! wow...such a lot of work, but well worth it...its stunning! Hugs Juls

pinky said...

The fairytale one is just stunning Francesca. Love the sn image, beautifully coloured.
Pinky

{Jane} said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous hun you have been busy love the colours on the bioth stunning, husg pops x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Francesca wow these are stunning especially that first one it looks as if it was really complicated and I just adore your colouring of the image on the second one

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lilian said...

Wow Francesca! Your creations are wonderful! Very original castle card :) I really like it! Your Sugar Nellie card is lovely - FAB coloring of the image! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

scotspanda said...

I love both your cards but the castle one is just so special....any little princess would adore it

thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda :o)