13 August 2010

Ice cream


Hi all
Hope your all looking foward to the weekend
I have had 2 bits of good news
first i made the top 3 over at the totally papercrafts challenge
and second my brother phoned earlier to tell me he is getting married
(I love weddings)

Anyway onto the card
this is my entry for the
Kenny K Challenge
"Summer"
&
Sketch Saturday Challenge
" sketch"
&
Papertake weekly Challenge
Something old (flowers) something new (image)
something borrowed (idea of using a doily) & Something blue (jeans)

image is kenny k coloured with copics, The papers are Basic grey
doily from ebay, flowers are from poppicrafts

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Ooo congratulations on your top three Francesca and another congratulations to your brother and I am loving this card that image is fabulous so is the use of the doily and papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kristel said...

That's a lovely card Francesca! Really like the soft colours!
Hugs Kristel

Tracy said...

What a fab, fun card, I love the sprinkle paper behind the image, very apt.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nancy said...

This is so sweet:O) Love the yummy papers and cute doily. Beautiful colouring.
Thank you for joining Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.
Hugs, Nancy;O)