1 August 2010

Sir Stampalot August Challenge


Hi everyone
It is the 1st of August
So that means a new Challenge over at
Sir Stampalot Challenge

I would like to thank you all for the wonderful entries last month

this month we want you to

Bring on the Bling


This card is for my daughter Gemma
(I call her Gem)
I have never tried a word book before , it was fun to make and you might see a few more from me soon

all the images are from Kenny K coloured with Copics


The papers are a mix of scraps from my ever growing scrap box
On the letters I used the swiss dots embossing folder then went over on the dots with a glue pen and then added glamour dust .
plenty of Gems, verse is from dcwv


9 comments:

chris said...

Francessca, its so perfect, hope gem love it she certainly should have done. its gorgeous.
chris xx

Lisa said...

Hi Francesa, Wow this is gorgeous word book! I am sure Gem will love it.

Lisa x

PS: Have just sent you an email.

Linnie said...

What a stunning card for your daughter! I saw your wedding card at the Charisma Cardz challenge - my daughter makes the cards in our home and entered too. I also have 8 children!
Have a blessed week!
Linnie

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome creation Francesca this will be accepted with glee I am sure.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

This is amazing Francesca, I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jen Young said...

THis is adorable!!!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Francesca,
This is a brilliant book. I adore the funky images.
Hugs, Clare x

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous, love your blog
x

Linda said...

Hi Francesca love your pink Gem book. I love your placement of the gems on the hat, love Linda