20 September 2010

Mr Fix it

Hi Everyone
Hope your having a good start to the week 
Today is a card I have made for my father in laws birthday 
He loves anything to do with D.I.Y
so this image from karen's doodles is just perfect for him
I am also entering this card as my entry for the 
"blue and green"
&

Stampin for the weekend challenge
"tag it "
&
Simon says stamp challenge
"move it "
Image is coloured with copics , papers are basic grey

I am also thrilled to have been picked in the top 5 over at cupcake last week
thank you ladies

4 comments:

Sally H said...

Ooooh Francesca! That is fab! I love the image and the papers are perfect!

Sharon said...

Wow, I love how you've designed this card and what a fab image. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Lisette Morris said...

Very clever card! I love the tag and great brads you used. Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!

Heidi-Mari said...

I'm sure your father in law will love it!
The image is so sweet and tools popping out of he's pockets!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend
Heidi-Mari