6 September 2010

Notebooks

Hi Everyone 
Hope your having a great day 
my three youngest children went back to school today
the Older three go back on Wednesday
The Projects I have to show you today are altered reporters notebooks
I bought a 4 pack from the pound shop 
but they were dull and boring .
The book on the left is my entry for the 
Sketch
&
Pastel Mint, Pastel lilac and Pastel yellow

The book on the right is for the
Sketch
&
Black &white + 1


Also Like to remind you that the 
Starts Tomorrow
Hugs
Francesca


9 comments:

liza said...

oh francesca what gorgeous notebooks the kids will be thrilled,love them
love n hugs
liza
xox

chris said...

Hi Francesca, your note books look fabulous.
hope you golden oldie challenge goes well tomorrow, good luck. chris xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love these Francesca what a fabulous transformation and thank you for the inspiration I just got me some of these pads and was thinking about what I could do to alter it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Monique said...

These turned out Fabulous!! I was reading your post and that sounded so cool.." The pound Shop".. We call it the Dollar store..Love it :)..

Marina said...

Your notebooks are beautiful!
I love the colours and the designs.

Hugs,
Marina

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and notebook Francesca, your papers and images are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

PatR said...

Great card and notebook Francesca. Thanks for joining the CC challenge this month.
xx

Ginger Claire said...

A very cute project Francesca. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge, we hope you join us again next month xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a fab project - thanks for joining the September CC Challenge.