21 November 2010

Whiff Of Joy Guest designer Call

 Katharina from Whiff of Joy is having guest designer call, 
To apply for the spot, you simply have to follow the sketch provided. 
See here how to enter. who can resist the chance to work with these gorgeous stamps
I have used Henry with bauble from last year, I love his cute face 
He is coloured with copic markers , I added stickles to the bauble .

The papers are Basic grey and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts 
I have sewn the edges of the papers on the sewing machine

The sentiment is from cat's life press
Hugs

9 comments:

Christa said...

What a very nice blue christmascard !! I like that mouse.... I think I'm going to look on the site of WOJ for that DT - call. Love from Holland , Christa.

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Francesca! I love that shade of blue

Kristel said...

A gorgeous card Francesca! Looks really amazing dear!
Hugs Kristel

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Francesca, more lovely blues so nice for Christmas and a favoutire this year.

B x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

pinky said...

You've done a great job with the sketch Francesca, thats such an adorable image.
Pinky

Sandy Ang said...

It's so pretty !

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful and lovely card Francesca. Great job!
Katharina x