20 December 2010

my last christmas project of 2010

 Hi all 
Well we are still covered in snow so most of my
plans for the next couple of days have been cancelled.

I have had a bit of crafting time this morning to make a door hanger 
This is my last christmas project for 2010 
Although I love christmas , I am getting a bit sick of xmas projects

I am entering this for the 
Simon says stamp challenge ~ blue,white and silver
        abc christmas challenge ~ glitz from 24th march


Image forever friends cd
papers are dcwv
And snowflakes are marianne die

9 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Francesca! Such a cute image and I love the colours and papers you have used! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

chris said...

hi francesca this is so gorgeous, love it so very much.
thanks for my fabulous christmas card hugs chris xx

hayward69 said...

This door hanger is just gorgeous. Love the image, layout and dp used.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Pami said...

What a great door hanger. I know what you mean about getting sick if christmas projects!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute door hanger, love the sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Poppy said...

Great hanger Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
poppy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Francesca.

Hugs Riet.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is so cute, Love it, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT Hazelxox

Samantha said...

really cute card! and image choice! your card is just perfect for G for glitz, good luck with the blog hop and challenge! hope you will continue to play our challenges in 2011 too! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)