16 April 2011

2 DT Creations

Hi all 
I have 2 Creations to show you today 

The 1st one is for the 
the theme this week is......
STITCHING


I have used a sugar nellie image 
coloured with COPICS available from Secret Crafter
Papers are memory box 
Gems from secret crafter


I am also entering this for the 
"sketch"


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


 It is also time for a new challenge over at 
The theme this week is......
Altered

I have altered this box it used to look like this 
All the edges have been covered with Tim Holtz's Paper
The Image is from our sponsor this week Sassy Studio's

I am also entering this for the 
"pink, black and white"

Paperplay Challenge
"photo inspiration"

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs
Francesca

17 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

wow loved the colour combo and those dies are so striking a fabulous background to any image
Hugs and have a great day
Kate x

Curlybear said...

Wow you have been busy, and such fabulous makes, the colou combos are lovely and I just adore the Daisy stamp,
Have a lovely Saturday,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

glitzygirl said...

I love your cards, I have a question. What die cut did you use for the sugar nellie card. Looks amazing, and I love your colouring. The die jumped out at me. Would love to know what brand it is. Blessings Hilde

Secret Crafter said...

Wow this is so pretty. I love the layout and the colours. Hugs, Wendy x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful - love the colour combo

Hugs Jane x

uksharon said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Lisa Jane said...

wow two fab creations .. love the nesties in that top one
Lisa x

Claire x said...

Two gorgeous card - I especially love the first one with such a great layout. Hugs, Claire x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Great alteration to the chocolate box and very sassy indeed!

Thanks for joining us over at PaperPlay Challenges this week.

Hope to see you again soon!

Rosie
x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Francesca - those die cuts look amazing!
Helen x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Francesca,
Daisy is one of my all time favourite images & I have not shown her any love for ages. She looks adorable on your card. I love the colour scheme to & the fabulous frame you've created. The altered Bendicks box is fabulous too. Are you sure it's the same box?!! Have a great weekend.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Bea said...

Thank you for the lovely bithday card :o)

Hugs from Bea

Céline said...

whouh!! fabulous altered box!
thanks to share with us at Paperplay this week
hugs
céline PP DT

Annie said...

fabulous creations Francesca. I love the Daisy card with those beautiful fancy scallop mats - gorgeous!
hugs, annie x

Sylvia said...

What a gorgeous box::-))
Thank you for joining in over at Colour Create.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Simply stunning, beautifully coloured and love the decorative circle.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x

Mina said...

two gorgeous cards Francesca...I love that sassy girl shes great...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx