1 April 2011

Sir Stampalot

Well Today is the 1st of April , so time for a new challenge over at  Sir stampalot
 This challenge is rather special as It is our 1st Birthday

The theme this month is ......

women and fashion

 We also have an unusual event for you ,this month the Design Team will only be displaying our work on our own blogs
And on the Challenge blog there are a collection of pictures and pieces of artwork...... A picture of each DT member along with a piece of their work with they have selected which they think best depicts their style of crafting, plus a snipped from their DT piece for the month.

Have you guessed what you need to do....
you have to decide which of our Design Team fits which mystery DT member.  
There will be three small prizes on offer selected from those with all or the most correct pairings that reach Brenda before 25th April. 


For my card I have used a freebie image 
The papers are Papermania and forever friends
Flowers are from wild orchid crafts

I hope you will all find time to join in the fun this month 
and help us celebrate our birthday


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
 Francesca

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great image Francesca - and cant wait to play along
Lisa x

brenda said...

A lovely piece of work Francsca and a very effective design.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Gorgeous card Francesca - very elegant!
Hugs, Clare x

Sandra P said...

Ooohhh so lovely! I have the same freebie. I tried to work with it but you rocked it!

Thanks for having me on the team this month! Looking forward to all the wonderful work :)

Hugs,
Sandra P

Lynne K said...

Beautiful card, Francesca! Such an elegant dress - I want one! I love the colour scheme too.
Lynne x

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Francesca, I love that image and have just used it today myself. Loving your new look blog too.

chris said...

your card is so stunningly special. I love it.
hope you are keeping ok love chris xx

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Francesca! I really love that image - so elegant

mustavcoffee said...

Hello there, Love your really pretty card:0) Thank you for your very kind comments on mine:0) xxx

Tracy said...

This is really gorgeous Francesca, love the image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

ribenaruby said...

Happy Birthday to the fab team! Wonderful creation, love all the die cut work and super image. Ruby x