25 June 2011

2 cards for you

Hi all 
Saturday again so I have 2 cards for you 

The first is for the new challenge over at 

and this weeks challenge is 

EMBOSSING

I have used my tatty teddy stamp but coloured him brown for a change 
the papers are mme and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts

I am also entering this for the 

"sketch"

I hope you will all find time to join us 


*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Now onto my second card
This is for the new challenge over at 

and this weeks challenge is 

GET WELL SOON

I have used one of our sponsors images
A day for daisies
I just love this image , the papers are dcwv
flowers are prima


I am also entering this for the
Creatalicious challenge
"sketch"

I hope you can join us this week

Hugs
Francesca



11 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

two gorgeous cards and both so pretty
Have a great weekend
Hugs Kate xx

Curlybear said...

Morning Francesca,

two gorgeous cards the image are adorable,
have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Wendy said...

Hi Francesca - Two lovely cards, love tatty teddy. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Wendy x

Lisa Jane said...

two beautiful cards -love the colour combo in your teddy card
Lisa x

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards Francesca - love the colours on your tatty teddy card!
Helen x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

craftycrafter said...

both are so pretty the teddy is my favorite love Dorothy

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Francesca, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous creation... great use of our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. Shelly x

Becca Fabozzi said...

Lovely card and image. Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month for our sketch challenge.