11 June 2011

A Man's world

Hi all 
It is Saturday so time for a new challenge over at


And theme this week  chosen by Wendy is 

Male cards

I have used a forever friends stamp I bought a while ago

I am also entering this for the 
"punches"
"male cards"

Image Forever friends
Coloured with copics 
Available from Wendy at SECRET CRAFTER
Papers : Papermania

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*



It is also time for a new challenge over at 


And the theme this week is 

Father's Day

We are sponsored by 
I have used one of there great images 

Image : Robyn's fetish
Papers: Cosmo cricket

I am also entering this for the 

"Things with tails"

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Francesca

12 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

These are fantastic card Francesca.
Hugs, Clare x

Lisa Jane said...

oh they are both fab.. wonderful colouring and fab papers .. cant choose my favourite
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant cards, Thanks for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge.
Kevin xx

Crafty_Fairie said...

Fab card, Thanks for joining in at C.R.A.F.T Challenge.

Kerry

Donna said...

Super sweet card Francesca and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

Cute cards Francesca - love that snoozing teddy!
Helen x

Karen said...

Awww WOW both of your card are awesome:-) I love them both, thanks for playing along this week at Paper Play:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Antonella said...

Both of your cards are wonderful... I am glad that I followed your link from the One Stop Craft Challenge, I too am linking up if you'd like to visit.
Hugs, antonella
My post: http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/filigree-friday-free-fathers-day-badges.html

Céline said...

cute cards
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline PPc DT

sari said...

Both of your cards are absolutly stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Curlybear said...

Fabulous card Francesca I love the Teddy and the papers,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0)