24 July 2011

Sugar pip

Hi all 
Hope you are having a good weekend 
I have spent all day in the sunshine 

I recently treated myself to a couple of sugar nellie stamps 
and this is the first chance I have had a ink one up 

I am entering this for the 

"sketch optional Lace"

The image is coloured with copics , the papers are papermania
I inked all the edges the pumice stone distress ink and covered them with distress paint
(Picket fence) the pearls and flowers are wild orchid crafts 

I crochet the cream flower , I haven't crochet for a while
her shoes are covered in glossy accents and her handbag has been covered with stickles


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Francesca

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is a cutie... and i love that lace
Lisa x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the image is so sweet, hugs, Sarah x

DesignerDiva said...

This is fabulous Francesca I love the lace

Laurie x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx