6 August 2011

black and white


Hi all 
it is time for a new challenge over at 


and this weeks challenge is 

Black and white Only 


I have used a digital image from 
some old papermania paper
and a white ribbon


_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

This week's challenge over at

Is........

 Sentiment

Sentiment must be the main focus of your project 

I have gone quite simple for this card 
I used a freebie sentiment , a fleur de lis die cut and some pearls

I am also entering this for the


I hope you will all find time to join us 

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Francesca

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

two gorgeous creations love the Silhouette
Hugs Kate x

Curlybear said...

Wow Gorgeous creations I just love the Silhouette.
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Helen said...

Fabulous cards - love the silhouette image!
Helen x

Claire x said...

Two gorgeous cards hun. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel said...

Francesca - two stunning cards - love the black and white so classy. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x