17 September 2011

One layer and girlie

Hi all 
It is Saturday again so time for a new challenge over at


and this week we would like to see 
GIRLIE

we are sponsored this week by Sassy studios
I have used one of thier images coloured with spectrum noirs 
Papers are Papermania


I hope you will all find time to join us 

I am also entering this for the 
"sketch"


******************************************************

It is also time for a new challenge over at 


And this week we would like to see 

ONE LAYER CARDS

I have used a fizzy moon stamp coloured with copics 
the border was created with distress inks and  whiff of joy swirls



I am also entering this for the 
"clean and simples"

I hope you will all find time to us 

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs
Francesca


2 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards Francesca - such a cute bear...and I love the way you did the border!
Helen x

Curlybear said...

I just love the bear he is a real sweetie,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x