1 October 2011

Halloween and men

Scroll Down for my Sir Stampalot DT card 


Hi all 
Saturday again so time for a new challenge over at 


And this week's challenge is 

Halloween 

I have made a little pillow box to fill with yummy chocolate
the image is from  pink gem designs 
coloured with spectrum noirs 
the papers are from bearly mine designs



I am also entering this for the

"halloween"

I hope you will all join us 

********************************************************



It is also time  for a new challenge over at 


the theme this week is 

Just for men

We are sponsored by 
Dude time doodles
I have used one of their images
and I hand drew the background




I hope you will all find time to join us 

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs
Francesca

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

great creations and love the pillow
Hugs Kate x

Cleota said...

Loving your card with Skip Sk8tr! Wonderful scene with the brick wall. Great coloring. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!

Cleota
DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

Helen said...

I love the little spider on the pillow box - so cute!
Helen x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Francesca.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute spider, just love it!

Thank you for sharng with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Dawn said...

Great work! Skip Sk8tr looks right at home in his surroundings!
Love your work!
Hugs
Dawn xx Dude Time Doodles DT

Curlybear said...

Wow great creations, fabulous colouring too,
I hope you have had a lovely weekend,
and wishing you a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0) xoxo

Debs said...

Love this pilow box Francesca - the image is super cute and spooky!
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Ginny said...

LOVE what you did with Skip :)

Ginny
DTD Dudette