3 October 2011

presents

Hi all 
I have just got back from the hospital with my daughter
she has broken three fingers on her left hand
and needs a pin inserting to one of her fingers to help it heal 

she has to have surgery on Wednesday morning 
so could you all send her some get well vibes 

anyway onto my card 
This is my entry for the 
"sketch"
"animal crackers"
"what a cutie"

 Image is fizzy moon coloured with copics
papers are a mix from my scrap box
sentiment is Cats life press

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Francesca

7 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Sending loads of get well wishes to your Daughter Francesca.
Your card is gorgeous, a real Christmas cutie.
Hugs, Clare x

Larisa said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your daughter// I hope she is OK soon. It is never like to have anything broken... I wish you good luck too!
Very nice Christmas card! Love this image)))
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the pretty details!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Debs said...

OMGosh Francesca - so sorry to hear about your daughter hun - sending lots of hugs and get well wishes.
Gorgeous card by the way.
Debs xx

Claire said...

Such an adorable card - great image. Sorry to hear about your Daughter hun, hope the op goes well and she recovers quickly. Hugs, Claire x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what a fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us for our Birthday Celebration Blog Hop!!
hugs, Sharon

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Francesca,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx