10 January 2012

Back to work



Hi all 
It is time for a new challenge over at 


and we have a few changes

you can now use digital stamps and
 you must use something that is 6 months old
You need to tell us what the oldie thing is 

Our challenge this fortnight chosen by Janice is 

Back to work

We are sponsored by 
Bugaboo Stamps
who are offering the winner 7 stamps

I have used a image from bugaboo coloured with copics 
my oldie thing is the border punch my hubby bought it for me for my birthday 
may 2011 and I forgot where i put it 
until i had a clear out a couple of weeks ago


I hope you will all find time to join us 

Hugs

6 comments:

Fluffles said...

Brilliant card - such a fun image. Love your colouring of it & that great Bugaboo sentiment. Jx
Glad you found the border punch too!

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card - i am glad you found the border punch .. its wonderful and i bet you use it lots now lol
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic card Francesca, I'm so happy you got us Bugaboo its one of my favourites - very funny
Love your border punch, glad you found it, sounds like my messy craft room - I can never find things, I'm sorting it all out this year!
Hugs Laurie x

Debs said...

Fab card Francesca - love the image lol!!!
Lovvvvvvveeee the border punch - bet you're glad you found it :o)
Debs xx

Claire said...

Fab card, great image, love the border punch. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Hi francesca,
Fabulous creation with a fun image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x