1 January 2012

Happy New Year and a Challenge


Hi all 
Hope you are all not too hung over from last nights celebrations 
We had a quiet night with the kids playing games 

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 

We have a new challenge for you over at 
and this month we would like to see 

MONOCHROMATIC 


The prize this month is a surprise package from Sir Stampalot



which is packed with yummy crafty treats



I have used this fab stamp given to me by a wonderful blogging buddy
thanks hun

The papers are pink paislee and flowers from wild orchid crafts
Sentiment is from whiff of joy


I hope you will all find time to join us this month

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs

8 comments:

brenda said...

I just love the soft blues of your card Francesca, it's not a colour I work with often and your card makes we ask myself why !

Great use of that rose stamp as well and how you cut it off the mat, very effective.

Happy New Year.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Happy New Year Francesca! You card is beautiful, I love the gorgeous blue rose.
Hugs, Clare x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful rose - such a pretty card
A very Happy New Year to you and all your family
Lisa x

pinky said...

Wow Francesca I absolutely love your card, it so pretty in that colour choice and beautifully coloured. Happy New Year to you and the family. Hugs
Pinky

Claire said...

Happy New Year Francesca. Love your card in the monochromatic blues. Hugs, Claire x

Sally H said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Francesca! Love the colour of that rose - what a beauty. It is a gorgeous stamp. Happy new year to you and your lovely family x

Tracy said...

Stunning colouring of your rose, and a really beautiful creation francesca.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lynne K said...

I love that big bold rose stamp, Francesca, though I haven't yet managed to use it as effectively as you have here. The blues are gorgeous. A very striking card.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Lynne x