26 February 2012

Yeehaw Cowgirl


Hi all 
Well I had a bit of a stressful morning yesterday spending nearly an hour trying to
 get my eldest daughter and 2 of her friends  tickets to see One direction 
after refreshing the browser about a million times I managed to get them woo hoo 

so to chill out a bit I made this card with the super cute Anya cowgirl

This is my entry for the 

"sketch"


"bling"




Image : the greeting farm
Papers : MME
Flowers : Prima

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Francesca

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

Claire said...

Fab card hun, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and bling...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card, love the colors!

Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting Life's Pieces, hope to see you again!

Hugs Tanja

Dawn said...

Great use of bling.Thanks for joining us at Divas this week