2 June 2012

Anything goes


Hi all 

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for my birthday wishes and cards 
I had a wonderful day 

We have a new challenge for you over at 


and this week is 
Anything Goes 

we are sponsored this week by


who are offering the winner a £10 Voucher 

I have used the fab freebie from Krista over a Saturated canary 
she is coloured with copic markers 
the papers are doodlebug and my minds eye 
the flowers are papermania dies 


I am also entering this for the 
"sketch"

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Francesca

6 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the image and great blue and red colour combo - I always think this works so well. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Catherine said...

Fab card and I love the bright colours...

downrightcrafty said...

love the aqua and red, a stunning combination with a gorgeous image, just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Curlybear said...

She is absolutely adorable and I love the colour theme and colouring,
Have a fabulous Bank holiday,
Hugs Bridget )0 x

Karen said...

utterly cute and adorable. wonderful use of colour hugs Karen x