18 November 2012

Sketch



Hi all 
Hope you are all well 
it is really cold here today , so after taking the kids to the cinema 
I will be staying in doing some crafting 

we have a new challenge for you over at 


and this weeks sketch is this


we are sponsored by

http://thedigigarden.weebly.com/ 

i have used one of their adorable images on my card 

The papers are from papermania , poinsettia from wild orchid crafts



I hope you will all find time to join us this week as i love seeing all your entries

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured beautifully and I love the colours you have used. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling card!! :) I love your coloring on this image along with the dots you've added to her trimmings!! HUGS

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute
luv
Debby

Uma said...

very pretty, so cute in pink!