16 December 2012

Sketch and a reminder



Hi all
It is time for a new challenge over at


and this week is

 pick your own 
use for any of our previous sketches

I have used sketch 90 and used this adorable image from wee stamps

Image: Wee stamps
Papers: Papermania
Flowers : Die cut fabric

_____________________________________________________

I would also like to remind you of our challenge over at

Stamping Sensations Challenge

Tree-mendous


I have used a christmas tree stamp from our sponsors Visible image

I really hope you will all have time to join us

Hugs
Francesca

6 comments:

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous I love the images and the designs are fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sally H said...

Two beautiful cards, Francesca! I particularly love the Visible Images one - so elegant!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Francesca and wonderful image too.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

Great cards Francesca, especially the top one. Thanks for my Christmas card, Jx

catherine said...

Great cards Francessca and looking forward to working with you on the sunday challenge
x catherine

Tracy said...

Hi Francesca
This is so gorgeous, I love your tree, and the design is fabulous too.
Merry Christmas to you and your Family
Happy crafting
Tracy x