5 February 2013

Red and Pink



Hi all
I hope you are all well 
thanks to my delightful daughter I have a bad cold/cough

We have a new challenge for you over at 


and this fortnight's challenge is chosen by the lovely Laurie

Red and Pink 

we are sponsored by 



for my card Ihave used an older Magnolia stamp coloured with copics 
the papers are from my stash, ribbon is fizzy moon


I am also entering this for the 

Magnolia down under Challenge~ Love is in the air

Thanks for stopping by 

Hugs
Francesca

6 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful card Francesca - love that border punch you've used. Jx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

DesignerDiva said...

I love your Tilda card Francesca and fab papers too
Hugs Laurie xx

Ruth said...

Really pretty card!

Claire said...

This is really sweet hun, love the image and pretty papers. Sorry I couldn't play along this week! Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the Tilda image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx